2019 ARP/STREET RODDER Road Tour
The 2019 ARP/STREET RODDER Road Tour schedule has been finalized. Now in its 24th year, the Road Tour continues to improve, with trips to some of the biggest and most popular rod runs and automotive events in the United States, and stops at aftermarket performance parts manufacturers, auto museums, private car collections, and well-known rod shops. Jerry Dixey will lead the Tours in the STREET RODDER 1955 Ford Custom built by Troy Ladd and the crew at Hollywood Hot Rods.
Join one or more of the 24th ARP/STREET RODDER Road Tours presented by Ford Performance.
Details of each Tour will evolve and improve throughout the year, but these are the dates and locations for the 2019 season:
June 15-22: Tour #1 MSRA Back to the 50’s Week Tour | St. Paul, Minnesota
The Tour will join 12,000 participants at one of the most popular events in the country.
July 14-21: Tour #2 Syracuse Nationals Week Tour | Syracuse, NY
The huge show in Syracuse marks its 20th anniversary in 2019, and the Road Tour will be there to celebrate.
July 26-August 4: Tour #3 Speedway Motors Tour | Lincoln, NE, to Louisville, KY
It’s the 50th NSRA Street Rod Nationals in Louisville. Don’t miss the chance to be at this one.
August 12-17: Tour #4 AMSOIL Woodward Dream Cruise Tour | Detroit, MI
The Dream Cruise brings a million people from around the world to the Motor City, and the AMSOIL Road Tour will be there.
August 31-September 7: Tour #5 Shades of the Past Tour | Nashville to Pigeon Forge, TN
Our Labor Day holiday cruise across Tennessee will end at the Shades of the Past Hot Rod Roundup.
October 4-12: Tour # 6 Cruisin’ the Coast Tour | Biloxi, MS
The Gulf Coast of Mississippi becomes America’s biggest automotive block party when hot rods of every description show up.
October 6-12: Tour #7 Vintage Air Tour | San Antonio, TX, to Biloxi, MS
Rick Love from Vintage Air will lead the popular Tour from Texas to Mississippi for Cruisin’ the Coast.
October 13-20: Tour #8 East Meets West Sherm’s Plating Tour | Lake Havasu City, AZ
Two concurrent Tours will arrive in Lake Havasu City fr the 42nd annual Run to the Sun.
Tour #8A East Tour: Biloxi, MS, to Lake Havasu City, AZ
Tour #8B West Tour: Sacramento, CA, to Lake Havasu City, AZ
- The $95 registration fee is for ONE vehicle - includes a driver and one passenger. You may add passengers for an additional fee ($25/additional passenger) before completing the registration process.
- Registration closes 14 days prior to the beginning of the tour. No registrations on-site.
- Any refund requests MUST be made at least 30 days prior to the beginning of the specific tour to which you are registered.
- The Road Tours are for special interest vehicles only- no late model vehicles. Be sure to check the vehicle age requirements for the events we are attending.
- Travel Trailers for sleeping are not permitted.
Select the quantity for each of your desired Tours, then click "Order Now" button.